Dear sinuses, thank you for finally feeling a little bit clearer after four days. Dear sunshine, welcome back to the central coast! It was nice to have a little rain the last few days, especially since all I felt like doing was laying in bed and being cozy. Dear weekend, I'm looking forward to you. With your Monterey Bay Aquarium visit, two new little faces in our home for the weekend, and what I'm guessing is going to be an amazing Sunday. Dear friend on Facebook, who clearly doesn't want to be friends, your obvious snub was received. Prepare to be deleted. Dear The Lorax, I'm taking two kids to see you today. Please be worth the time and make me laugh a little. Dear wedding venues, I've been given a deadline to find you. Let's hope something delivers soon. Dear lovely bloggers, I look forward to reading your posts each day and love reading your wonderful comments you leave on my blog. Can we be friends? :)
If you would like to write some of your own letters, link up with Ashley, whose newlywed blog and stories make me want to tie the knot even faster than I already do.


Yay I love how we both had mad love for other bloggers in our letters this week :) Let us know how the Lorax is... I kinda want to see it! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe Lorax was good! It made me laugh and I loved hearing all the kids laugh along with me. :)
DeleteJust started following your blog :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read more! And I can't wait to see The Lorax! Hope you have a great time!!
Lauren @ lemon trees and bumble bees
Hi Lauren! Thanks for following! :)
DeleteHave a good weekend!
we had a gloomy day recently -- it wasn't quite the cozy rainy day i like, but it was nice to just stay home. and we also had tons of sunshine this weekend, it's starting to get hot over here in L.A. ;)
ReplyDelete<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/