Thursday, March 1, 2012

Favorite country gal



Miranda Lambert has done it again.
I've loved her since she showed up on the country scene and this song has been on repeat this week.
I'm so glad she just released the official video for it. I think it's gorgeous.
Enjoy and if you want to share your song of the week click on Goodnight Moon's button!

5 comments:

  1. i've never heard Miranda Lambert's song,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? If you like country look up some of her songs!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting that! I looked online, maybe last week, to see if she had a video out for this song yet, but I couldn't find anything.
    I love her, too! This song makes me bawl. Yet I could listen to it over and over. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! For some reason you can't just search the song and find the official video. I found it on her Vevo channel on youtube though! It's such a good song. I love that she and Blake wrote it together.

      Delete
  3. I just hear this song this week... so pretty!!! She and Blake wrote this together? I love them together!

    ReplyDelete