Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This little dilemma of mine

Today is one of my very good friend, more like sister's 22nd birthday.
Happy Birthday Cassie!

Last year on New Years Eve

Tonight we are going out to get a celebratory drink, which brings me to my dilemma.
The thought of getting dressed up to go out...puts me out.
I started to realize this when I lived in Long Beach and my roommate, Hannah, and I would complain to each other about the amount of work it takes to get ready to go out for the night, for girls.
I'm not a huge fan of getting all dolled up!
I should be right?
For some reason I'd rather wear jeans and a nice shirt and call it a day.

Because I love Cassie, I will somehow find something nice to wear tonight,
 and we're going to have some fun!

3 comments:

  1. I say...wear the jeans! :-) I bet you looked great either way!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    p.s I just stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She let me off the hook, so I'm wearin pants! Thanks for checking out my blog! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, i remember this dilemma, but who ever said you need to dress up. sometimes jeans, a nice top and heels is good enough for me.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete