Friday, December 9, 2011

A chilly, holiday, Friday happy list!



While it's not THAT chilly outside, Salinas is pretty cold.
Plus there's 16 more days 'til Christmas AND it's Friday.
These three things deserve a happy list.
Enjoy!


1. This video that Chelsea shared on her blog today.


2.  Getting the house clean before noon with my mom and Candace.

3.  Randomly getting the day off.

4.  Being able to go to Matthew's Christmas concert tonight because I got the day off.

5.  Watching the little kids I babysit get into old Christmas movies that I used to love when I was their age.

6.  Being able to bless the moms I work for by doing their dishes and cleaning their houses when I can.

7.  Our all day, Christmas movie marathon tomorrow!

8.  Good conversations with old friends.

9.  My goal of 250 blog posts for 2011.

10.  Green Wedding Shoes and all the fun wedding ideas that I've found on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment