Maybe I've resolved to wear glitter nail polish all month, because it makes me feel festive.
Maybe Facebook has made me mad today.
Maybe I'm obsessed with House Hunters and maybe I can't wait to get my own house!
Maybe I'm obsessed with House Hunters and maybe I can't wait to get my own house!
Maybe I wish it was really cold, like it has been, AND rainy.
Too much for me to ask??
Maybe I have yet to Christmas shop for anyone.
Maybe I got really excited when I got an email saying this month I needed to seriously start look for
a wedding dress.
Maybe I'm ready for the fiance to be home.
Maybe I'm really upset that I haven't gotten to watch Miracle on 34th Street yet.
Maybe I'm really loving being nanny and happy with my decision.
Maybe I'm sad that SOA is ending tonight.
Maybe I'm already tired at 7 p.m. and I really want to go to sleep.

I love SOA so much! This has been a great season and I'm sad for it to end too. But, you can't got to sleep at 7 or you will miss the finale!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that movie too! Sigh... it is hard when the men are away. Don't worry there is still time before Christmas to get gifts don't stress.
ReplyDeletei have yet to wear any glitter nail polish. can't wait to get home and get all festive! i haven't christmas shopped either. i'm being lazy! and miracle of 34th street is amazing!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
i should write a post like this, a neat way to express how i am thinking
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the fun comments ladies! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like these "maybe" posts!