I've come to the conclusion that while I love my Pinterest Wedding board,
I want a big artist notebook that I can paste pictures and write ideas down in.
Planning a wedding is difficult when you are bombarded with all these ideas every day and every single one of them are amazing and more creative than the next.
I was never the girl that planned her wedding when she was 5. I played outside and when I got older, I dreamed more about life after the wedding than the actual "big day."
Now that my big day is coming up...no set date, but I will be a MRS. before this time next year...we need to figure our dreams out!
Here are a few things that have caught my attention and have stayed favorites.




I love everything about every single one of those pictures. You def got a good eye for wedding stuff;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Krista!
ReplyDeleteIt's perrrrfect that you're having a fall wedding...totally suits you, i love it!
ReplyDelete