Monday, March 4, 2013

word.


I don't really understand this picture, but I completely agree with the statement.
Because I follow such amazing bloggers and read their inspiring stories and see their amazing pictures and projects, I feel lame blogging about anything.  I'm a writer suffering from extreme writer's block and word envy.  I want my blog to be on par with the ones I love, but how can I make that happen when I can't find words to put down on the page!?  Sure I can bang out a happy list every now and then because I always have things to to be happy about and I can write little letters to the things and people in my life that week...those are easy.  I'm not sure where things should go from here, but I think I'm going to take a break for a little bit while I try and figure it out.  If it's not something that doesn't involve a list or a link up then I'll write and be very happy about it.  Hang in there with me.  I'll be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment