I have bad posture. It's something that I've been aware of for a long time, but my husband has a habit of reminding me about it a lot. It's not that I slouch really bad but, I tend to be in a constant shrug. I don't know if it's partly because of stress or just because I find it more comfortable, but that's what happens. So, I decided to try and do something about it. I've been doing these stretches for a couple days now, plus working out and trying to strengthen my back and shoulder muscles.
I also decided to try and get really radical about it and I bought a posture brace off Amazon. The same one in the picture below. I've only had it two days so we'll see how well it works. I'm determined to kick the bad habit.
This winter has also been hell on my skin. I have been dried out like a raisin for months and finally decided that all the lotion I was trying to use wasn't working. So, after consulting Pinterest, I decided to try coconut oil. I've been using it for almost a week and I can already tell a huge difference. My skin isn't dry, my pores are smaller, and my skin is genuinely softer. Coconut oil isn't just for dry skin either. Google it and you'll find a whole host of ways to use it. It's also easy to find. I found this jar below in the organic section of our local grocery store and a friend said they found the same one at Costco. A good friend also recommended lavender essential oils for dry skin, but I haven't been able to find it yet.



No comments:
Post a Comment