Friday, March 1, 2013

letters


Dear reader...
So today I started working out again.  Last Summer, before the wedding, a group of my favorite women and I did the Color Run in San Francisco (a bunch of them are doing it again tomorrow!).  I ran every day and worked out to different videos.  Ok, to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader videos, moving on.  Since we got married and moved I think I've ran twice.  Not having a job and not having a lot to do (and little motivation to do anything other than play with my dogs and watch tv and cook) other than eat three meals, plus snacks, a day means that my once toned butt, legs, arms and abs have reverted back to a state of neglect.  Sad face.  

Hence the newly renewed attitude to get back in shape.  Plus our ball is in a month and I'm planning on wearing a snazzy cocktail dress that shows my legs, which means I need to do this.  Wish me luck!

Dear husband...
When you get back get ready to be working out with me on the weekends! Aren't you excited.
Also, thank you for letting me go dress shopping with the girls and for wanting to take your wife to dance.

Dear family...
Have fun at the run tomorrow!  I'm so jealous of you all and wish I was there!

Dear puppies...
Oh Ripley and Abby...I love you, but you guys need to get along so I can actually do normal things without having to watch you.  I need a dog break sometimes.

Dear MIL...
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend!

Dear cottage...
I walk around you every day and see all your potential for being such a cute place.  I wish I had money to fix you up all pretty like I dream about.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Haha, send me a link to those Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader videos!

    ReplyDelete