Saturday, March 9, 2013

saturday.


My husband is many things, but right now he is the king of breakfast food.
We slept in late.  A miracle, if ever there was one, because sleeping in with a puppy just doesn't happen.
He got up and I was instructed to "chill," which means I'm sitting on our bed catching up on blogs, and he would go work his magic in the kitchen.  I'm holding a hot cup of tea, which was brought to me (I tried to go make it myself and he told me I wasn't a good listener) and my whole house smells like amazingness bacon.
Excuse me while I go finish chilling and eating whatever delicious meal my king of breakfast food made.


Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. he sounds like a catch :)
    i love that kind of morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha happy weekend for real! Hope you and your hubby are enjoying the rest of true weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete