Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rut.



I'm stuck in a rut.
My "routine" over the last month hasn't been anything close to normal.
There's nothing to blog about except the occasional happy list, maybe list, and birthdays.

I'm anticipating that in two more days things will start getting back to a more normal state.
Hopefully we'll have a car in the next week and then a house shortly after.
Then holidays start and the job hunting will really pick up and I'll actually have things to write about.
Hang in there with me while this ginormous transition time is still, well, in transition!



2 comments:

  1. Be gentle and kind to yourself, dearie...marriage and a move to a drastically different place are two ginormous life changes! Not to mention post-uni life. I didn't realize how crazy that combo would be before I took it on, too! It'll feel like you're moving out of the rut very slowly, but then suddenly you'll realize that you've grown roots and that you're feeling happier and more satisfied with your new life. (: Thinking on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! I wish we could chat about married life over a cup of coffee!

      Delete