Saturday, July 7, 2012

Let's


Oh hey July! How does it feel to have one week over and done with?
I was a little mind blown when I woke up today and realized how fast this week has gone by...
and how fast the rest of the month is going to go!  

Next weekend is our color run in San Francisco. My jet-setting sisters will be in Arizona, Mexico, and Nashville over the course of two weeks, while yours truly will be here finishing up wedding details.  Then our family and our friends are going to be camping at our favorite lake for a week and when we come home we have TWO weeks until the wedding.

I'm slightly panicking about the amount of things we still have left to do.  I know that I need to start delegating and getting more people on board, but my control freak self just wants to make sure everything is done myself.

Suffice it to say, this summer is shaping up to be a whirlwind one, but I think it's probably going to be one of the most memorable yet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy and excited for you!! You are in my prayers daily and I'm still hoping they will approve the day off!!!

    ReplyDelete