Dear July, one week down already? I feel like you're going to fly by and the next time I blink you'll be over and it will be August. Dear Pincrest, I'm so excited to be taking a break from the craziness at home and camping near you shores for a few days before the wedding. Dear sister and Silver, I hope you have an amazing time in AZ together. I'm jealous y'all get to hang out. Dear 4th of July, you were a lot of fun and very relaxing. Dear neighbor, thank you so much for letting us come pick your fruit from your trees! At this point our wedding favors have cost us absolutely nothing! Dear Amanda Cox (soon-to-be-Jacobson), I hope that your wedding tomorrow fulfills all your expectations and that it's THE perfect day. I love you and I'm so happy for you and Jon! Dear Husband-in-43-days, I'm so proud of you and I think you are amazing.
Link up with Ashley and share your Friday letters!
and now for a couple Instagram shots from the 4th!
"Red, white and blue" pancakes!
Red, white and blue punch my sister made.
(Cranberry juice, blue gatorade, and Sprite all layered over ice)
We went a little overboard on the fireworks this year.
Small, but pretty and fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment