Dear Friday housecleaning, we have a love/hate relationship. I hate to spend a few hours of my day cleaning, but I do love it when my room is tidy and neat. This will be a tradition of my momma's that will be used in our new house for sure. Dear invitations, man, there are a lot of you. We got 100 of you assembled last night and hopefully will get the rest done tonight. Dear Monterey, thank you for being so nice today. It was nice walking around. Dear Chipotle, you were as yummy as ever. Dear August 18th, you're just 3 short months away! I'm so excited! Dear almost-husband, we're so close! I can't wait to kiss your face again.
And now for a picture of me just because. It was a hat kind of day.
Share your Friday letters with Ashley and the rest of us!


hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!
ReplyDeletelovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)
say hi back sometime? <3
Hi Jasmine! Thanks for the lovely words and follow! I'll make sure to check out your blog too. :)
ReplyDeleteaw you are so adorable, I love that picture of you, love your curls! your wedding is soo close! you must be so excited! enjoy this time! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!
ReplyDeletexo,
ashley
Thanks so much Ashley! I love writing letters and the fact that your link up lets me write some little ones each week. :)
Delete