Tonight we were talking about jobs. I've been hoping and praying that I'll be able to find a journalism job once I move to NC. Tonight I decided to face the music and look to see if the local newspaper was hiring writers.
No such luck...at this point in time anyways. I guess I could always drive around and deliver the newspapers that I so desperately want a byline in.
It's actually been weighing heavily on me the last couple days that I'm not working in the field that I studied so hard in. In less than a week it will be the 1 year anniversary of my graduation. Don't get me wrong, I have loved being a nanny over the last year. I've made a lot of money and my life has been impacted greatly by these little babies. I've also loved being able to plan my wedding without distractions. I wouldn't trade any of it. I'm just hoping that in this next stage of life I can have a different job. Here's hoping!

No comments:
Post a Comment