Dear Orchard Supply, thanks for having all the mason jars I need for the wedding, but we're taking them back because you overcharge by over 3 dollars! Everywhere else is cheaper. Dear Molly, you are my favorite dog in the world and I wish that you were feeling better. I don't like it when you're sick. Dear Becca, you make me laugh even when you're being a total pain in the ass. Dear brother, I admire you for participating in the 30 hour famine. Have fun sleeping in card board boxes tonight. Dear almost-husband, I'm sorry things have been rough these last couple of days. Hopefully they'll smooth out soon. 113 days!


Oh, that stinks you got them then found cheaper, but at least you can return them. I know (though this won't be much help) there's some website out there for mason jars, that are supposedly pretty cheap.
ReplyDelete113 isn't far at all!! Hope you can enjoy the days!
Emily at Amazing Grapes