Awkward:
Jury duty!
Sitting in a room full of strangers, the awkward conversations that happen and the random dude who shouts out the first round is on him when your group gets released.
Ordering for two at Jack in The Box, before you mom gets there.
The lady totally thought all that food was just for me.
The old lady at the fabric counter in Walmart who said that we needed to talk when she found out I was getting married.
I'd only be interested in talking if you were going to tell me that marriage can be hard, but totally worth it, but; the judging tone in your voice tells me that you're going to say otherwise.
Awesome:
Getting released from jury duty.
'Nuff said.
Queen night on American Idol.
I'm a sucker for this show and last night was amazing.
Plus, this guy makes me smile.
Being the owner of yards and yards of burlap.
Wedding decorations are in full swing and I couldn't be happier.
The weather is going to change.
All this rain that we've been having is supposed to be going away and the sunshine is returning. Hurray!
Have a good Thursday everyone!
I'm sure y'all are looking forward to the weekend!
You look those wrinkly old haters in the eye, and they'll see how determined you are to love your man fiercely. Works every time. (:
ReplyDeleteThat's what I tried to do! Hopefully it worked :)
DeleteI hate ordering a bunch of food for my whole family at a drive-thru or something. I want to say "This isn't all for me, I promise!" Haha.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I wanted to say too!
DeleteI hate ordering by myself for multiple people too! So awkward :) Yards and yards of burlap sounds like crafting fun waiting to happen!!! I haven't been able to find any. Did you get yours online?
ReplyDeleteNo! I found all mine at Walmart in the fabric section for a very cheap price per yard! :)
Delete