Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Getting my inner pioneer on

Have y'all heard about The Pioneer Woman?

  

No? Ok, well the first thing you need to do is order and read her book, "The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels---a love story."  If you don't want to meet/date/marry a cowboy after that...well, then you're just crazy.  I devoured the whole book in two days.  Then when you're done reading that, follower her blog which is chalk full of more of her life post-wedding and yummy-looking recipes.

I had been browsing her blog yesterday, so when I got a text from my mom this morning asking if I wanted to make dinner, I said yes and immediately decided I was going to try out one of Ree's recipes.
I decided on this one, because we have everything in our fridge and pantry to make it.  I'll have to let you know how it turns out!

Now seriously, go read that book.

3 comments:

  1. okay, the pioneer woman is absolutely incredible!!! love this!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's basically one of my new favorite people :)

      Delete
  2. love her!! her recipes are great, seriously when i don't know what to make for dinner i turn to her blog and viola! i suddenly know what to put on the dinner table

    ReplyDelete