So as I was reviewing our guest list with my mom tonight this song went through my head.
Not that I think we're super popular...but holy cow, we really do know a lot of people.
On another note, it's making me really excited that in just a few weeks all of those people will know our date and details and will hopefully be just as excited for that day as I am!
My house is in full wedding planning mode. I love it when my dad comes home and says stuff like, I figured out how I'm going to make "this" and build "that," and my mom is constantly calling me into the other room to talk about something wedding related or show me something on Pinterest.
So fun!
Hope everyone had a terrific start to their week!
Yay for wedding planning! It's such an exciting time :) Planning out the details and such is so much fun!
ReplyDelete