Dear insomnia, I figured out why you've came back into my nights recently. As soon as I'm off my antibiotics, I fully intend to return to my normal sleep habits. Dear Lane kids, I love spending hours with you (and your mom). 2-year-old kisses are some of my favorite things ever. Dear March 23rd, for some reason it seems to be taking forever for you to arrive. I'm impatient. Dear 50s night, I hope that you go smoothly. Dear Cassie, I'm going to miss you when you've moved to LA, but I like these little excuses we have to go out and get a drink and have sleep overs. Dear wedding, I feel like I'm slowly but surely figuring everything out and getting things down to the core of what we want our day to be like. Dear love of my life, I miss you terribly. I can't wait to see your face again.


I hope your insomnia goes away. I've been having that problem lately too. It's not fun at all. Good luck with wedding planning!
ReplyDeleteNew follower :)
Thanks Katie! Have a great weekend. :)
Deletegod!insomnia is my friend now. i really really need a new sleeping schedule so i won't go to sleep at 3 or 4 am and wake up before 8.45
ReplyDeleteI swear, your engagement is identical to what ours was. SO worth it...and let's be honest, SOOOO romantic. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. Next time you're here for a visit we should get coffee. :)
DeleteInsomnia is the worst! Been there, done that! Hope your off your antibiotics soon and can get back to normal! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, I hope your insomnia goes away! That is miserable. I used to cry when I couldn't go to sleep. Haha! I'm super emotional.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I've cried a few times this week. It is miserable!
Delete