Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lots of eyeliner and skirt

Last night I helped serve dinner/drinks/dessert at a 50s themed Spring Fling.
It was a lot of fun and I think half of it happened before the event, while our house was full of girls getting dressed and ready in their 50s attire.  I think that the 50s gave us some of the best music out there.  There wasn't one song that was played last night that didn't attract most of the 350 people there onto the dance floor.  I hope your Saturday night, before this wretched time change, was enjoyable!


Car shot.

Skirt c/o my grandmother. 
Real vintage = love.  Heels that kill = not so much love.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! It sounds like a blast!!! I love the skirt... my grandma has a bunch of awesome vintage things. I just wish I were small enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure this is the only thing that I managed to fit in out of all her stuff. See if she has some fun jewelry that she's willing to part with. That's what I love to look at! :)

      Delete
  2. Your makeup looks so good!!! Sounds like such a fun night :)

    ReplyDelete