I first heard about Pinterest almost a year ago from my roommate Hannah.
Back then, believe it or not, you could scroll from page to page and hardly ever see the same image pinned twice and people weren't pinning their random, personal pictures either. Oh and you also got a personal email once a week from the team of Pinterest telling you how many times you had been re-pinned and the new followers you gained. It was way too much fun and kept me distracted for hours. It still does the same today, it just looks almost like a different site.
Today Pinterest proved its worth to me.
I found the dress my bridesmaids are going to wear and ordered them within 10 minutes of seeing it.
They're perfect and $40 dollars to boot!
I can't tell you how thrilled I am that I found this pin.
Night lovelies!

Proof that Pinterest is life-changing! This dress is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteI know right? It is. I'm so excited!
DeleteThat dress is beautiful! And only 40 bucks?! Awesome :)
ReplyDeleteYes! A girlfriend of mine just paid over a hundred dollars for her bridesmaids dress! Check out Ruche. They have some adorable things.
ReplyDelete