Monday, February 27, 2012

Rebel without a cause and feeling better

On Friday I wrote a little note to myself telling me that I needed to get my $#&% together and get out of my funk.  I don't know if it was just having a pretty good weekend or what, but I felt a lot better today.  

There's a lot of rough stuff that's been happening to put a damper on my mood over the last month.
The biggest one is that my wedding venues keep falling through.  Can you yell say B-U-M-M-E-R???
We keep plugging on and moving to the next best thing.  If anyone has any ideas for a wedding venue in Central California, pass them my way pretty please *bats eyelashes*!

This was THE one that got away...*sigh* makes my stomach hurt.

 via




But despite all that, I'm feeling better and I'm ready for this last week of February and March to start!
March is going to be a good month, I can just feel it.


And now a picture of James Dean...The Rebel Without a Cause.
 Almost-husband and I had a funny exchange about this movie title and it made my night.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I got married at CAMPS restaurant in Angels Camp, CA. It is near central CA and might give you just what you're looking for. It isn't as rustic as the pictures above, but, it is a great room, full of windows with exposed beams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Michelle! I'll check it out. :)

      Delete