Picture via The Color Issue...I love Aarean's Friday Color List.
Dear spring weather, you've delighted us with your presence for the past few days and even though I've missed the rain, I really wish you would stay. It would be nice to get a jump start on my tan and get in a few beach days that we don't get to have very often. Dear wedding venue, your lack of professional response time is a little aggravating, but because I fell in love with your outdoor chapel in the woods and your log cabin reception site I will continue to wait to hear back from you. If you could lower your prices just a tad that would be great too. Dear American Idol, if you bring back Richie Law next week I might just have to stop watching all together. The world doesn't need another deep-voiced country singer. We really could have done without Scotty McCreery, because all we need is Josh Turner. Dear Blair, thanks for wanting to help me learn how to cook so my husband won't starve. I'm excited to spend the rest of my Friday in your kitchen making yummy food. Dear almost-husband, I really miss you. Dear self, you need to figure your &#$% out and stop being in a funk. It's really starting to get annoying. The end.


I think I also need to write that last letter to myself! However I think it has something to do with the gloomy Feb. weather. BRING ON SPRING.
ReplyDeletethe weather in yogyakarta now is like Katy Perry's song. hot and cold. you can't really predict it because it changes in a minute.
ReplyDelete