Monday, February 13, 2012

Rain drops on roses...girls in white dresses...

Happy Rainy Day!
My mom said it best, we've been waiting for this weather since November.
I was supposed to get out of bed early today, but ended up sleeping in just so I could lay there and listen to it pour.  Tonight we're making rainy day soup and I plan on cuddling up and doing nothing for the rest of the night.

I did have to get out of bed and drive over an hour today so that I could go get this...


My wedding dress is home and safe and sound in my room.  I'm super excited.  I obviously had to put it on again once I got it home.  I think it needs altering to make it a little snugger through the hips, cause I have none, but other than that it's absolutely perfect.  In my opinion it's the prettiest wedding dress ever.  
222 more days to go!

1 comment:

  1. It's rainy here too! And how exciting that you have your dress at home :)

    ReplyDelete