Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air.


Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!

All photos via pinterest

I hope that every single one of you have an amazing day, 
whether you're loving on a significant other or just yourself.




I'm actually not so sad about this V-day. Why might you ask?
Well it's my last one that I'm going to spend without the love of my life.
We did get to celebrate early last week.  I wasn't aware that it was a Valentine's Day date until after an amazing dinner, but I did get surprised and spoiled with all the fun gifts that I've never been able to get before and I loved every single one of them.  My Valentine is pretty dang amazing and sweet.




Make sure you tell your loved ones that you are so happy they're in your life and that you appreciate them today and every single day.  





And now a tiny preview of our engagement pictures taken by my ever-so-talented sister...
Happy Valentine's Day my almost husband. My heart is yours and I can't wait to marry you.






No comments:

Post a Comment