Monday, June 6, 2011

Lord help the mister,,,

Who comes between me and my sister...


 
I love my sisters.
Sometimes it might not seem like it because we fight like crazy,
but the two of them are my best friends.
I feel like a huge ache when I think about how moving out while they're still living at home together,
made me miss out on so much.

While I was trying to stay awake last night on our six hour drive back down to Long Beach,
I started to think and get excited about the time in our lives where we're going to truly be adults,
with our husbands and eventually our kids and what it's going to be like when we all come home and visit.
I can't wait! My kids are going to have the best aunts ever.

Anyways, these are just the rambling thoughts I had while I was driving...I'm sure you know how that goes!

I love you Candace and Becca!

No comments:

Post a Comment