On Saturday my little sister and my two little brothers graduated from High School!
I'm so incredibly proud of them and it makes me feel really old thinking about how little they were just a few years ago!
Just to clarify, Becca is my legit sister (ha!). Spencer L) and Andy (R) are the sons of my parents' best friends. Bob and Sue and Tom and Cheryl, are basically my other parents. I love each one of them and along with my brother Matthew, they add Andy, Austin, Nathan, Spencer, and Jordan to my little brother list!
I love every single one of them.
So once again, I'm super proud of my little ones and I can't wait to see where they go and what they do over the next couple of years.
Below are the proud parents with their graduates...this picture perfectly sums up what it's like when we're all together.
Love.


No comments:
Post a Comment