Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Wishes


W1: I would really love a boat


How fun does that look? She's so pretty!

W2: Peace about my future


Tomorrow is my last official day of college.
I had a mini freak out today in the middle of class because I don't really know where to go from here!

W3: A good camera


My little point-and-shoot digital is pretty much dead.
I think it's time to move onto bigger and better things in the camera world!

W4: A foot tattoo...

 
If I wasn't fearful of what my mother might do, I would get a foot tattoo. 
I think they're pretty.


W5: A new hairstyle


If only my curls looked like hers.
I haven't styled/cut my hair in two years...it needs to change.



W6: A letter...email...phone call...


Gonna always be wishing for one of these three things until he comes home.

What are you wishing for?
Link up and make sure to say, "hello," to Brooke over at Bright Wishes

All pictures were borrowed from http://pinterest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment