I graduated from California State University Long Beach!
Hurray!
Dear CSULB,
Thank you for all you've taught me over the last two years. I'm sad to see our time together end.
Dear Journalism faculty,
Thank you for preparing me for the long road ahead.
I admire you more than you know and am so grateful that I got to sit underneath you for the last few years.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Dear Mass Media Law,
You are the most repeated/deleted class in our department...take that!
Dear Creative Writing instructors,
Before I started learning from you I couldn't write a poem to save my life...
now I'm a published poet.
I couldn't write a story for anything and now I've written three.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Dear Mom and Dad,
You two are the most amazing people I know.
Thank you for your love and support through the last five years of my life.
Today was just as much your day as it was mine.
Dear POSC 100,
You will be over on the 10th...I will pass you with an A.
Dear CSULB Friends,
Thank you for making long days at school and last minute cramming sessions so fun.
Dear Roommates (and Karen),
Thank you for coming today!
And for making our home so much fun.
I love living with you guys and I'm really going to miss you.
Dear Love of My Life,
Even though you couldn't be here today, thank you so much for your support and love.
There were times where you talked me out of giving up and I can't thank you enough for that.
I missed you more than you'll ever know today.
Dear Candace,
I will try and get that job.
Dear Rebecca,
You're next!
Dear Corinne Elizabeth,
Thank you for being down here these last two years!
Don't know what I would have done without you!
Dear Grandparents,
You are wonderful.
Thank you for coming down here to celebrate with me today.
Dear Friends and Other Family,
There are way too many of you to name and thank, so this blanket thank you will have to do.
I'm incredibly grateful for all your love and support over the years.
My life has been shaped and changed by so many of you and I'll never forget it.
Thank you so much for all that you've done!
Dear CSULB,
Thank you for all you've taught me over the last two years. I'm sad to see our time together end.
Dear Journalism faculty,
Thank you for preparing me for the long road ahead.
I admire you more than you know and am so grateful that I got to sit underneath you for the last few years.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Dear Mass Media Law,
You are the most repeated/deleted class in our department...take that!
Dear Creative Writing instructors,
Before I started learning from you I couldn't write a poem to save my life...
now I'm a published poet.
I couldn't write a story for anything and now I've written three.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Dear Mom and Dad,
You two are the most amazing people I know.
Thank you for your love and support through the last five years of my life.
Today was just as much your day as it was mine.
Dear POSC 100,
You will be over on the 10th...I will pass you with an A.
Dear CSULB Friends,
Thank you for making long days at school and last minute cramming sessions so fun.
Dear Roommates (and Karen),
Thank you for coming today!
And for making our home so much fun.
I love living with you guys and I'm really going to miss you.
Dear Love of My Life,
Even though you couldn't be here today, thank you so much for your support and love.
There were times where you talked me out of giving up and I can't thank you enough for that.
I missed you more than you'll ever know today.
Dear Candace,
I will try and get that job.
Dear Rebecca,
You're next!
Dear Corinne Elizabeth,
Thank you for being down here these last two years!
Don't know what I would have done without you!
Dear Grandparents,
You are wonderful.
Thank you for coming down here to celebrate with me today.
Dear Friends and Other Family,
There are way too many of you to name and thank, so this blanket thank you will have to do.
I'm incredibly grateful for all your love and support over the years.
My life has been shaped and changed by so many of you and I'll never forget it.
Thank you so much for all that you've done!
No comments:
Post a Comment