Sunday, May 29, 2011

How?



I've been staring at this screen for a few minutes now trying to figure out what to write.
How can I write a blog that follows OPSEC?
Or honestly, how can I write a blog that I know he'll approve of (ha!).
Can't post, put up, or profile picture the pictures of him in uniform because he's asked his loved ones not to multiple times.
Can't say where or when.
Can't do anything that would bring anyone any sort of harm.

How can I convey how much I miss him already?
Especially this weekend.
Especially because not only is tomorrow Memorial Day, but our anniversary.
Especially because even though I've prayed for strength and toughness, it feels wrong to be doing this OK.


Guess it just comes down to those three words.
I love you.
I miss you.
Come home safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment