^^^^^
This is me tonight.
I keep crying randomly on and off today and I'm stressed out beyond words.
There's so many things that need to be done before Thursday and so little time to do them in.
For example;
write, record, and edit a 15 minute podcast...
finish compiling my last few pieces, write three responses, organize, find graphics, and bind a 30 piece poetry anthology...
Rewrite one of my two short novels...
Rewrite/type up notes to turn in...
Finish writing a random acts of interpretation paper...
Compile, type up, and present a Mass Media legal brief....
I'm pretty sure that's it. If I think of something else it might make me cry again. This whole semester has been a breeze work wise and now teachers decided to lay it on thick the week before finals. Thanks a lot!
Well lovelies, I have to open the gym tomorrow so I need to head off to bed.
Wish me luck and pray for me if you think about it, cause I sure need it.
Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment