Isn't it funny how dreams change?
Whether you're young or old, there has to be something that you once dreamed about.
Maybe it came true.
Maybe it didn't.
Maybe your dream just changed into a new one.
I used to dream a lot.
Scheming in my head, daydreaming, or laying in bed for hours planning my life and how my dreams were going to be a part of it.
For example,
I used to want to do this as a career...
Then that dream changed into this...
Which finally changed to this...
Killer whales to journalism, go figure!
It's probably just because it's Mother's Day and this blog post and this blog post made me tear up twice today and because I have one of the most amazing moms I know, but I would give up my dream of being a journalist for one of these...
(A wedding...not those cute boots!)
And one or two of these eventually...
Just being completely honest.





No comments:
Post a Comment