"In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes"
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes"
- Martina McBride, "In My Daughter's Eyes"
I hope one day that I can be a reflection of my mom.
I hope that one day I can be just as good of one to my kids, as she's been to Candace, Becca, Matt, and me.
Honestly I can't wait to have kids of my own, so that I can call her up and tell her that I understand.
I'll understand why she did what she did and what it was like for her over the course of each one of our lives.
I can't wait.
Happy Mother's Day Mom.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment