Dear Angry Birds,
Why are you so addicting? There's really nothing that awesome about you, but I can't stop playing!
Dear Homework,
I'm sorry I've saved you for this weekend. Someone really needs to light a fire under my @$$ until June 10.
Dear June 10,
Please hurry up and come.
Dear Girls Laying by The Pool Today,
I found myself insanely jealous of you as you laid out today while I had to rush to eat and get back to school.
Must be nice to just lounge around in the middle of the afternoon.
Dear LAF,
I really don't know what to do with you anymore.
Dear Corinne,
Thanks for coming to hang out with me tonight.
Dear Man Who Has My Heart,
Come back.
Dear Life After College,
Quit being the one question I get asked almost everyday.
I don't know what I'm going to do with you yet.
I might like a break.
How does that sound?
Dear Reader,
Have a wonderful weekend/Mother's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment