Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lots of Pizza

Hi loves!


Photo provided by lifeissimplydelicious.wordpress.com



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, despite this horrible time change.

Yesterday after work, Hannah and I traipsed over to Old Town Pasadena for some art and fun.  
As an extra credit assignment for her Asian Art History class we went to the Norton Simon Museum for a little bit.  It was super interesting and I think it'd be a place that I'd go back to so I could look at all the other exhibits they have.  
After that we headed down the street and did some window shopping for awhile.  It was a lot of fun and I ended up coming home with a new-to-me pair of black cowgirl boots that cost me $15 dollars.  I love them, even if they're a little worn out. 
We ended the night by getting some super yummy pizza at Bella's Gourmet Pizza.

Today after I worked a very long opening shift at the gym, my sweet friend, Joni, came to Long Beach for the first time since she's moved down here.
Hannah and I took her down to Rainbow Harbor and the Pike and had a really good time walking around and talking.  The weather was absolutely beautiful and walking around the docks and piers really made me miss summer and made me really want a boat.

Photo provided by pbase.com


Once again we ended our night by heading over to a restaurant that Joni suggested in Huntington Beach, Oggi's Pizza and Brewery Company.  It was good food and great, cold beer, which are two of my favorite things!  Plus I love the girls I was with so it made it even better.

 I hope that ya'll had a good weekend too.
Here's to another week! 


1 comment: