Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birthday

My mom and me on my 21st birthday.

Today is my momma's birthday!  I'm so sad that I can't be there to celebrate with her and all of our friends back home.  They're definitely celebrating because I called home tonight and it was so incredibly loud!
For those of you who don't know my mom, she's one of the most amazing people you will ever meet.  She's one of the wisest and most caring women I know.  I love that she loves my friends, almost like her own kids, and that no matter what she's always there for me and my brother and sisters.  She's a model wife and I hope that one day I'm able to be like her.

Happy Birthday Momma! I love you!

Stole this from Sue.  
My mom and my two other "moms" who I love so much!

 Just for kicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment