Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blogging in Class


I'm blogging in my Journ. 340 class while we're learning about blogging.
This class is great and I love it, but right now I'm honestly tuning out.

I have no idea where this picture is from because I found it on the desktop of my school computer, but I really like it.  It makes me want to go back East for some reason.  Speaking about going back East, right now I can't wait for Spring Break and for Summer Vacation.
Spring break is in just a few short weeks even though I haven't really made set plans.  A close friend wants me to go to Vegas but I don't know if that'll happen because I'm poor.
I really just want to go home.
This summer is my family's NC summer! Hurray!
I've been there twice now without them and honestly it's still a little strange.

I guess I should go pay attention now, even though we're currently learning about how to create a post on Blogger.
A+ for the day!

1 comment:

  1. If you do end up going to Vegas on Spring Break and if your Spring Break is the week of March 21st, then go see your cousin Jonah play baseball. He will be in Vegas that whole week with his Varsity team playing other high school around Vegas. I'll give you his schedule if you end up going.
    I love you and I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete