Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Twelve days into the new year and I haven't blogged yet?? Something must be wrong with me.  There's no way that I'd be able to recap everything that's happened since January 1st, but I think my lovely roommate Kacey helped me find a way to fill ya'll in on what's been going on in my head these last, almost two weeks.  For Christmas she got me a 365 question, 5 year, and 1,825 answer journal.





 Everyday I get a new question and there's five spots for five years and five different answers.  So here are the first twelve...

January 1, 2011: What is your mission?
My mission right now is to graduate with all As for my last semester and to find an internship.

January 2, 2011: Can people change?
I think that people can absolutely change! Every one has the potential to better themselves and their situations.  They can totally write a better story for their lives.

January 3, 2011: What are you reading right now?
"House of Dark Shadows" by Robert Liparulo
January 4, 2011: The best part of today?
The best part of today was going to the Aquarium with Matthew, Rebecca, and James.  It was free thanks to the Salinas Library system and it was pretty fun to go and hang out together.  


January 5, 2011: What was the last restaurant you went to?
The last restaurant that I want to was Cozumels with Mom, Dad, James, Becca, Matthew, and Candace.


January 6, 2011: Today was tough because?
Today was very tough because my love left for N.C. this week, I had to go back to Long Beach to start working again, and my parents got into a four car crash right after I left.


January 7, 2011: You are lucky; how so or not so?
I think I'm super lucky because so far I've had an amazing life and seriously feel incredibly blessed.
January 8, 2011: What song is stuck in your head?
Right now I don't have a song stuck in my head, but the last one I can remember really sticking for awhile was "Come On Eileen", thanks to Miss Cassie!

January 9, 2011: Was today typical? Why or why not?
Today was pretty typical. Got up and got ready for work, worked 2-8 at the gym, and then went to a friend's house and watched a movie.
January 10, 2011: Write down something that inspired you today?
The only thing I could think of that inspired me in any way today was the blogs that I read.  They always inspire me to write more and to become a better writer.
January 11, 2011: Today you lost.......
Today I lost to Krystal.  She beat me in clear ups again and it made me realllyyyy bummed out!
January 12, 2011: What's your favorite accessory?
My favorite accessory is my Tiffany's heart bracelet from James.  I wear it every single day, no matter what. 


3 comments:

  1. Kudos to Kacey on such a great Christmas gift! I love it...and reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to run to Borders and buy this book right away. What a great gift!! Thanks for sharing your answers. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Jennie, it's so worth it! I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete