Thursday, January 13, 2011

Something doesn't feel right with me.  

I rarely post sad, pathetic blogs but today I feel like I need to make an exception.  It's gorgeous outside right now in SoCal.  It's one of those days where outside I'm groaning and complaining because it's winter and I should be in a sweater instead of a light t-shirt, but on the inside I'm thinking "ok... this is kinda nice."  Despite the beautiful weather though, I'm in bed. Strange right?

What makes it even more strange is that before getting back here, I'd only been out and up for five hours.  My body feels exhausted, like I've ran a marathon or worked out for more then ten minutes.  I still can't kick the cough I've had for almost two weeks now, which is frustrating for me. I've been trying to soldier on and take full advantage of my short time left on winter break, and by that I mean keeping strange sleep hours, staying out and up later than normal and trying to have a good time, but something's off.

I know that I'm going through my normal family/my love withdraws when I leave them or they leave me, but I usually bounce back pretty quick.  Maybe that's all that it is.  I had an amazing two weeks home and now it's taking longer to adjust back to "normal" life.  All I know is that it's 4:38, the sun is starting to set, and I'm gonna go take a little nap and hope that I can kick whatever it is that's dragging me down... soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so blue. Maybe you NEED to soak up a little of that sunshine. Take your kindle and read by the pool for a half hour. Disneyland is next weekend! That should make you smile. If it helps at all I miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete