Friday, January 14, 2011

Two in one day

I'm on a roll today.  Sorry for the pity post earlier...but I was seriously in a mood. I think the four massive cups of apple cider, two super girly movies, and this new favorite blog helped to sort-of snap me out of it.  I thought I would keep up with what I started yesterday and share today's question in my new journal.

January 13, 2011: Where do you want to travel next?  

My first reaction to this question is almost always North Carolina.  
I've said it many times and I'll say it again...
I'm a born and raised California girl, but I'm a North Carolina girl at heart. 

Who could resist this?


And who would not want to travel to or live here??


I would seriously die and go to heaven if I could drink coffee on that front porch every morning.

But...

Tonight, I think I would like to travel here...

Photo provided by wallpaperbase.com


The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment