Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The End Is In Sight

JOUR 101: English for Media Writers
JOUR 430:  Mass Media Law
JOUR 315:  Journalism as Literature
JOUR 340:  Introduction to Online Journalism
JOUR 495:  Senior Seminar
ENGL 385:  The Short Story
ENGL 405:  Creative Writing: Short Story
ENGL 406:  Creative Writing: Poetry
ENGL 459:  English Literature of the Twentieth Century
H SC 425I:  Human Sexuality and Sex Education

Count them.  There's ten classes listed there.

Those are the very last ten classes that I need to complete for my college career.  When those classes are done I will have my Bachelor's Degree in Journalism with a minor in Creative Writing, not to mention my Associates degree that I already have in Liberal Arts and Humanities.

It's so close.  Graduation is so close.  One more year!  That's it!  Five classes per semester for Fall 10 / Spring 11.  Maybe I'll even take one or two of those classes during Winter Session and make my last semester a total breeze.

This is giving me hope.  I'm so excited.



2 comments:

  1. HURRAY! So happy and excited for you! I'm praying God will give you the most awesome senior year ever!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! You're almost there Amanda. You've worked hard.

    ReplyDelete