Monday, February 8, 2010

Semi Good Start

Have you ever had one of those moments where you're clearly arguing with yourself in your head?  I had one of those moments this morning.  Here's how it went..

Good side: "You need to get up and get ready for school."
Bad side: "I really don't feel like going to my first class today.  It's way too early."
Good side: "Yeah it is, but you can't miss class."
Bad side:  "You always go to class, you can miss one."
Good side: "Nope, I'm getting up I'm going to school."
Bad side: "Ugh you suck."

Literally I was just laying there trying to talk myself out of going to school.  So I drag my sorry butt out of bed and got to school right on time.  I sat down at my desk and about two minutes later the Journalism Department's secretary sticks her head in the door and told us that our professor was sick and wouldn't make it to class.

What!?!  I literally jumped up, grabbed my bag, and headed for my car.  I had about two and a half hours before I had to be back in class and I wasn't going to spend it sitting around campus, I was going home where I could make breakfast and get free coffee.

So that's where I am right now.  Sitting on my bed watching the Today show, reading blogs, and drinking some good coffee.  This is kinda making me not want to go to my next class!  Just kidding, I'm going.

Alright, I hope you guys are having a good Monday and have a great week.




2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love you. That's funny, I feel that way alllll the time, and I am always 'excercising my creativity' to come up with new and plausible excuses for missing work. Bleh. I hate Mondays. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I love the pics your adding to your blog. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete