Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Look Under the Dang Bed

This is my third poem for my class.  Honestly I think the reason why this random idea popped into my head is because last night I couldn't find my TV remote anywhere and this morning my bracelet, that only leaves my wrist when I sleep, was no where to be found for awhile.  Luckily the remote was at the foot of my bed under a blanket and my bracelet somehow ended up at the bottom of my purse.  I must admit that I did look under my bed for both items.  So here you go, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as Corinne did.  = )

Look Under the Dang Bed

I'm here, right here, tucked under your dang bed.
Quit running around and stop to really think.
Where was the last place you had me,
the last place you saw me?
Don't you remember?
We came in the door and you kicked me off your right foot.
I bounced and rolled 'til I ended up here.
Look! You have my mate in your hand,
you know I can't be too far.
Warmer...Warmer...no, Colder...Colder...
Yes, come back, stop, pause.
Now, bend down and lift the blanket.
There you go I've been right here the whole time.
It looks like we have a world to walk so let's get going.



3 comments:

  1. I like it. :) Thank you! Question: Is that a picture of your bed? And I meant to ask the same about the coffee below? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could take pictures like that. I pulled them off photobucket.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can! =PP
    Just kidding love you.

    ReplyDelete