Bed size: Queen. I love to be able to stretch out!
Chore I hate: Cleaning the bathroom...ugh.
Dog's name: Molly, she's my baby.
Essential to start my day: Caffeine or a shower.
Favorite color: Blue.
Gold or silver: Silver. Gold seems kinda old to me.
Height: 5'6"
I am: Sitting on my bed watching The Hills reruns.
Job: Model at Hollister and Operations Team Member at LA Fitness.
Kids: Won't have them for awhile.
Living arrangements: Condo in Cypress, CA.
Mom's name: Holly
Nickname: Manda, Manders...that's about all.
Overnight hospital stay: After I had my tonsil sliced open and operated on.
Pet peeve: When people wear socks with sandals.
Quote from a movie: "I don't actually know him...*flops on the bed*" - Meg Ryan, You've Got Mail.
Right or left handed: Right handed.
Siblings: Candace, Rebecca, and Matthew.
Time I wake up: I've been getting up at 6:30 a.m.
Unique thing about my car: It was recently flooded.
Vegetable I hate: I don't really hate any vegetable.
Ways I run late: Normally because I lost track of time but I'm really good at being on time.
X-rays I've had: I've had a lot.
Yummy food I make: Uhhh....peanut butter toast lol.
Zoo favorite: I love watching the tiger or other big cats.
Felt like doing something fun because I'm out of blog ideas at the moment. I will say that I'm pretty sad that I'm stuck in the southland this weekend. I wish I could have gone home. Hope ya'll are enjoying your weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment