Day 3 of extreme pollen. Having a little fun with it despite the fact that my dogs and my floors are covered in it. It poses the age old question of should I clean now or wait until it rains and things settle down. I think I'll wait.
This is the underside of our truck. We have had transportation issues since I hit a deer with my car right after moving here and I'm starting to wonder when we're going to get a break. We had just put a lot of our paycheck into fixing the truck so James could have one of his vehicles working and then he threw a rod and it's now totaled. Vehicles - 4(ish) Massingales - 0. We'll be taking donations to put into the "fix the Harley fund" if anyone wants to donate.
This is how we spent our Monday night after that happened to the truck. Wine for me, beer for him.
Abby is huge now. It blows my mind every time I look at the pictures of her when we first brought her home. She's always getting into something and still likes to bite our hands and ankles, but we're working on it.




No comments:
Post a Comment