Friday, February 8, 2013

friday letters



Dear Grey's Anatomy, I know I'm late to the party, but I have fallen in-love with you.  You made me cry big, fat tears today and your Christmas episode in Season 2 made me want to rewind two months and get back into the Christmas spirit.  Dear rain, it was so much fun to fall asleep listening to you last night. I wish you had been snow though...it's not fair that the states above us are getting a ton and we get none.  Dear husband, thank you for taking care of us and for being so instant that I don't do the dishes because I cooked dinner.  You're awesome.  Dear Cassie,  I love you like a sister and I wish I was home to be with you.  Dear family, I really miss you.  Dear weekend, I'm excited. Let's do this.


Link up with your Friday letters over at...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. believe it or not, i've never watched Grey's Anatomy. maybe i should start now. better late than never? haha

    ReplyDelete