Dear 2013, you started out with a kiss and I thought that sweet streak might continue and I was wrong. We've been looking forward to a new year and I'm determined to make the best of you! Dear NC family, thank you for spending New Years with us and for providing us with a good support system that lives nearby. Dear husband, thank you for being so wonderful these last few days. Thank you for making me laugh and for loving (and bragging about) my cooking. You're a good husband and know exactly how to make me feel better. Dear Pinterest, thank you for providing me with recipes and ideas to wow my husband with dinner, after dinner. Dear Ripley, I love that you're becoming a momma's dog, but maybe we should tone it down when your dad is home so he doesn't get jealous. Dear Army, you are not my favorite thing right now. The end.
Link up with your letters over at The Sweet Season!
NC! That's where I love :) I loooove Pinterest! Especially for its recipes! Gotta love my crock pot :)
ReplyDeleteaw. love your blog (:
ReplyDeletepinterest is SO addicting. if only it came with the cooking talent, itself. I have no talent. Just lots of wishful inspiration. haha.
-alynne leigh
designedtoloveblog.com