Friday, January 11, 2013

letters for friday



Dear life, you have been difficult lately!  It's made me want to hang up my adult hat and have some good ole' fashioned, kid-sized fun.   
Dear parents, thank you for your prayers and for your encouraging words and help over the last few weeks. I miss you guys every day.   
Dear Ripley, I'm sorry I've been sitting on my bed a lot and that you're not allowed up here. I think it's cute when you stick your nose on the edge of the bed and talk to me though.  Also, next time a squirrel runs across the road in front of us, can you please not lunge ahead and almost break my hand? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.   
Dear Jess and Liz, thank you for the spontaneous trip today! Getting out of the house was what I needed. 
Dear "Thank You" notes, you will be mailed out by Monday.  I will finally be done with you and not have to worry about it anymore.
Dear Candace, Your posts here and here about what you've learned after getting your tonsils removed make me want to take your place, but they also make me laugh. I love you sister.
Dear hubby, we will make it through these next couples weeks and then we can look back on this time in our livesand have a good laugh about it. Sound good to you?



Join in the letter writing fun and link up with Ashley over at...

Photobucket

1 comment: