Friday, November 16, 2012

friday letters.


Dear November, I can't believe you're halfway over. At least Thanksgiving is still yet to come.  Dear NC fall, I'm in love. In love with your cold weather and your pretty leaves.  Dear Thanksgiving,  you're going to be different this year, but I'm still very excited for you.  Dear self, you're about to turn 24 in a week, be grateful someone thought you were in high school a couple days ago.  Dear husband, I think you're a champ for riding in the freezing temperatures. Thank you for doing that so I could have the truck during the day. I love you!  Dear Breaking Dawn part 2, I hope that you're as amazing as everyone is making you sound.  Dear house we found, I hope that you look as good on the inside as you do the outside. I'm excited to go look at you tomorrow!  Dear love of my life, you get two letters today. Thank you for surprising me with wine and cheesecake last night and for agreeing to take me to see the new Twilight movie. You are amazing.


Link up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds with your Friday letters!

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Looking at houses can be the best (or not haha.) Hope its just as nice on the inside! --Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower. loving your letters and your blog. can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete